Friday, August 3, 2012

OPI Rainbow In The S-Kylie - Kardashian Collection (DUPE for Rainbow Connection)

in my last NOTW post, I mentioned OPI's Mermaids Tears Nail Polish. I also wore OPI's Rainbow In The S-Kylie on my ring finger as you can tell:

I originally wanted OPI's Rainbow Connection Nail Polish from the Muppets Collection but I couldn't find it anywhere so I bought this one, since they both look really similar.


so Rainbow In The S-Kylie is a mix between small colorful glitter and large colorful glitter. some people wear this nail polish on all nails, but I like to apply this only to my ring finger ^^

but let me warn you: this nail polish is a pain to take off -.-

you can buy it here
*pictures taken with iPhone4

-bought everything. not sponsored-

No comments:

Post a Comment