Monday, May 16, 2011

Essie Mint Candy Apple Dupe! Essence "53 You Belong To Me" Nailpolish Review

Hey everyone,
today I wanna do a little review on an amazing nailpolish which I bought last week at the drugstore! 
It's a nail polish from the brand "Essence" in the colour "53 You Belong To Me" It's a baby blue/turquoise colour.


it's the same colour like MAC's Mischevios Mint Nail Polish (about $14.00)  & Essie's Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish (but this one is a bit greenish)  (about $5.00) :D

you can get this nail polish for $0.99 at ULTA

I took the pictures two days after applying the polish and I applied two coats of it :)
tbh, It didn't dry that fast, but I loooove the result *-* this nail polish "belongs to me" :') 

(bought this product with my own money. I'm not affiliated with this company & not sponsored) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment